Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New offer!

I went for an interview at an architect firm yesterday. Of course lah, very nervous loh, even surf throught the net, to find the technic on how to prepare for a job interview... and nevertheless.. also tried to find about their company's profile. Do lots of homework leh!

It was quite a pleasant interview session by a troop of professional architects, kuku me, its being a long time, never seen such lots of professional species... The team are quite big... all are my age... I should be able to interact well with them in future...


An hour later after the interview session, I received feedback through phone, that I have been offerred post as Head of Admin, sounds nice ya, but surely there are lots of responsibilities loh... Frankly, I really dun mind to take the challenge loh! Same old story again.... after my bf left me... I cried everyday, kuku here everyday.... Keep telling myself, its time for me to take a step ahead... to see, smell & feel the whole new world out there... to have a new environment... new troop of friends... new new new! I wanna prove that... without him, I can still shine like a star... I can be SOMEBODY! I can I can! talk very loud lah, I know it will not be easy, but, I'll try my very very best, squeeze myself really really hard...to the maximum.

6 comments:

jen said...

so nice, got new job, new working environment, new colleagues, new table, everything is new. i wanted to leave my current place so badly but haven't found a better offer..it's hard :(

Joanna Tang said...

umm! but,me very chicken loh..haven't sign the letter of offer yet..still cracking my head here..but, its a MUST to start on with a new life again..wish me all the best ya, friend. I hope u can find a good and suitable job too.

said...

congrats for the new offer :)
hope u can get a better carrier in ur future to strike the best for u and ur family

Joanna Tang said...

Leu:Thanks, friend. I wish too..

Josephine said...

Congrats!

Ganpahteh!

Joanna Tang said...

Josephine:thank u, thank u ^_*