Thursday, April 9, 2009

SOB SOB

Age is catching up.. went to join yoga class last nite, done a lots of stretching & balancing.. its being a long long time, i never had a good workout. Ends up, whole bodyache last nite... somemore hands & feets all trembling now.. like 70+ old women.. *_* Probably, need some overhall already..
Today not draw day leh ho! my friend, Diana.. suddenly called me for breakfast this morning.. but.. due to the workout last nite, I totally got no appetite at all lah... however, due to her great sincerity, die die also must go.. *_^ Diana boh! Its really hard to date her 1 leh! She is a great friend lah.. so is karen and cm... they are there to cushion me, the moment when my bf left me, I was having a really hard hard time, but they are always there to make sure that I dun do anything silly, keep talking and counselling me. Thanks friend, I love you all.
I also wish to take this opportunity to thanks Jo, Momo, June, Mag, Agnes & Jenny for their mentally support, to keep me on-going, for the sake of you all - who loves me, I'll stay strong!
Thanks friend, I love you all!

4 comments:

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

yeah heard that yoga can makes you look young...

Anonymous said...

Luv u 2 ! (KT)

SIMMY said...

haha..dont sad, dont sad..

Family First said...

There is always a shoulder to cry on dear.