Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Certificate of Love

Moved back to stay with my parent since last month, all my stuffs still lying around. I found this Valentine card, the 1st valentine card I gave him.

CERTIFICATE OF LOVE

I hereby present _______ this certificate of my love.
I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for passing over all my foolish and weak traits that you can't help but see.
I love you for drawing out into the light my strength that no one else had looked quite far enough to find.
I LOVE YOU.
You're all I need to brighten my days and make me smile..
You're all I need to share my hope, the dreams I'm dreaming of,
You're all I need to make me happy.
Deep down in my heart, I know I still love this man... no matter how he hurted me ~_~

9 comments:

Family First said...

You are ... no hope lah.

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

nice, and meaningful certificate... Whatever pass is pass. There is no right or wrong, just do the thing you like...Wish you a pleasang love journey ahead!

Joanna Tang said...

Family first : Sorry!! I know u so disappoint on me *_*

Towards healthy & leisure life:Time can heal, I'll try very hard lah..

Josephine said...

cheer up gal....
Time will fade everything!
It proves everything as well...

Joanna Tang said...

Josephine:Ya, I believe too, time will fade everything.. fighting! ^_^ (like normally korean said!)

SIMMY said...

dont say
be happy!

jen ® said...

please bury the card, i want to see a happy joanna :)

Joanna Tang said...

Jen:Ya.. already tear into pieces and disposed into the rubbish bin loh yesterday... I wanna be a fresh new me! Thanks, dear!

Irenelim said...

Cheer up babe... and "yes, be a fresh new me"! :)