Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ex -bf called!!!!!

My ex-bf suddenly call me yesterday afternoon... He never call me since couple of months ago.

He asked me about the location of the lawyer firm, which he used to send me before, it sounds weird, right?

What's his intention actually? wanna hear my voice? or heard about the news that I went clubbing and intentionally wanna call and check if I feel guilty towards him?

I finally stepped out and fly, why did he appear in my mind again...

I am struggling now, whether to change my mobile number, so that he will not be able to reach me anymore.. I want him totally out from my mind... such a heartless man!

8 comments:

Merryn said...

aiyo.. mebe he read ur blog and knows that u wanna remain loyal to him.. so purposely call u to make ur life upside down... to play with ur emo again.. be careful joanne..

Joanna Tang said...

Merryn:umm.. I wonder too..gosh! I dreamt of him continuously for the passed 2 nites,he shatter my heart again...

jen ® said...

if i were you, i don't think i will change my number to avoid him. maybe the next time when he calls, just tell him that you don't have time to entertain him and ask him to leave you alone? anyway, glad you move on! :)

Joanna Tang said...

Jen:I still love him,but I want him totally out from my life lah,he hurted me deeply..I trusted him so much..yet,he abandoned me and go for other lady..I can't afford to take another blow anymore. I rather stay single till all my teeth fall off lah..hehe!

A Common Singaporean said...

Matters of the heart are hard to understand. We are all humans afterall, we have emotions, we live with a beating heart.

There is absolutely no way anyone could offer any advice in this matter, even a sound advice could translate to something else in yr mind, at best only a listening ear might prevail.

But what matters most when u r in yr state of confusion amidst frustration is to hope for your logic frame of mind to put u in the right position?

Joanna, hope you will get by this and live your life as you deem happy.

Josephine said...

Don have to change your number...
Just need to ignore/reject his call next time...

MeRy said...

Oh...maybe he just wanna to see how you are doing lately.

Joanna Tang said...

A common singaporean:Ya,maybe, i'm in confusion now, but 1 thing I know is ... I truly love him..

Jo:I wish too lah (*cry*)

MeRy:If he want the best for me, he should stop calling me, stop stirring my mind again, stop spreading salt on my wound again.. (*cry*)