Monday, September 28, 2009

An eventful saturday

I went for hair rebond on Saturday morning, it takes me nearly 4hrs for the whole process, and I have to go through this dilemma, once in every 4 months. . I am actually so sick of it… (*cry*) as, I’m born with natural curl and jumbled hair…. So envy those friends of mine, who has got natural smooth, straight and manageable hair lah… Every morning, I have to spend so much time to manage my crown…

Later in the afternoon, I was invited by June to her hari raya open house… craving for rendang, curry and masak merah since days ago... but, she serves western food woh! Salad & spaghetti… dun care liao! Also gulp all lah, so damn hungry already! I finished 2 bowls of salad and 1 serving of spaghetti. After that, went home to recharge for my night event… clubbing!!!!

I went to T1 with Justina, she volunteered to drives me… she commented that she noticed even during normal days, I drive like a mad dog, what to say if I’m drunk… hehe! Aiyoh! No matter how drunk I’m, I will still drive home safely lah, friend!.. Ok lah! Since she so sincere, I’ll let her drive me loh... hehe!

My hairdresser friends, Eric & Joseph also came to join us… never even warm up yet ah, right away ordered 6 jugs of beer, equivalent to 24 tins… walau! Really can drink ah…

I met my another group of friends there too, who are all social drinker… they gave me a glass of johnie walker… without hesitation, of course, I yamsen with them lah…

When, I wake up the next day… I really feel like dying… dizzy, feels like my head gonna crack… caused by the liquor, I think… I should not have drink beer and liquor at the same time… damn me!!!

I joined Joseph for breakfast, then went home to nap again, luckily I feel much better after that.

At around evening time, I force myself to go for a round of gym to sweat… to pass out all the toxic I imbibe… Thanks goodness, I managed to sweat…

It’s Monday again… another 5 days of work…

2 comments:

jen ® said...

i wana see your new hair *rolleyes*
how much you paid for rebonding?
i like straight hair but my hair is thinning, so gotta perm mine all the time =(

Joanna Tang said...

Jen:I pay $50 only for touch up.. hehe.. k k, will paste the photo later on, but not much different lah, i trimmed it shorter.