Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Achieved 1st goal in life..

Since yesterday, I promised myself that I wanna be positive minded.. and I do.. I force myself to remember so hard until.... the next morning when i wake up.....I can't recall the venue and time for breakfast with Carol... pening pening!!!! At the end, gotta call Carol and check with her again...

I took 1/2 afternoon leave today, to have lunch with Carol & Ah Siew at The Hill.. It's so hard to date Ah Siew out for either breakfast, lunch or dinner, it's like striking toto... so, whenever she can make it, dun bother breakfast, lunch, supper, tea break or dinner, we'll just go and hantam saja... haha!!! Carol always said, tis Ah Siew only appear once in a blue moon... whenever we meet up, we'll have lots to talk... from the sky to the hell, from the top to the bottom, we can talk about everything and anything... She's a very interesting lady, she filled our life with joy and laughter...

After we had our lunch, we proceed to have coffee with June and Ida at Bing, another session of jokes and of course, thats where I achieved my 1st goal in life... but, it's also for the good sake of my friend...

3 comments:

Family First said...

Was reading this, but I still dont understand what was it that you achieved? Hey how come so quiet these days? Never skype anymore meh?

Shingo T said...

Happiness is infectious. Mingle around more with your happy friends, and it will help alot in making you feel positive! ^_^

Joanna Tang said...

Family First:Haha! Recently, very busy upgrading myself...as u know, I'm quite tight up in office.

Shingo T:Ya! true true.. thx dear!