Monday, February 1, 2010

Wish

Life can be simple, but we live it hard.

I have so many things to aim in life. When I was young, I wish I can grow up faster, I wish I can be somebody, I wish I can meet someone, who will love me unconditionally till the very end.

What we wants dun normally come around... no matter how we simplify it.

I thanks my ex-bf for he has granted me the most precious moment in my life. The most happier memory, though it's just lasted for 2 years, though, he has abandoned me, though, he might have totally forgotten about me.... I will always love you, TP.

I have not cried over him since a while ago, but every nite, when i closed my eyes, I can still clearly picture his loving smile pampering me to sleep... the smile that catches and melted my heart... I never forget about him, he's been kept deep at the bottom of my heart.

I'll presume that I still have you in my life... I'll still hold your hand till your last breath... I'll keep my promise for you that I'll still love you whole heartly... You are my reason to live on... You are my destiny for all and forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my friend, love is always a confusing matter in our life.
It can give us hope, brighten our life but at the same time, it can kill us, demotivates us.......

What we want to be is wat we choose for ourselves......

Nothing is an end unless we ourselves...feels it is ending.....

Last but not least, It is OUR CHOICE.....it hurts...but think positive....life so short....must go on......
Anything that leave us.....is gone forever.....we cannot turn back the clock....

Happy New Year!