Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Damai Puri trip

I'm back... luckily didn't got sunburn, but skin became so tan loh! (gotta hide in the dark for at least a month loh!) haha! I didn't stroll at the beach at nite lah, just walked around the whole resort with sisters and parents... so tired already mah! My family... I'm still the fairer 1 ya.. hehe!

Really enjoyed sliding down around 10 plus times.. hehe!

Played kayak for nearly 2 hours, imagine under the hot hot sun for the whole morning... can imagine how tan i am now ~_~

Had breakfast with daddy and mummy... its kinda expensive loh, RM40/pax, not yet include service tax and government tax, only a few variety of choices only, really not worth it loh!

Monkeys family ^_^

Its a pleasant and fruitful trip.

6 comments:

Josephine said...

Hey! Use the garnier body lotion.
It works!

Joanna Tang said...

Josephine:Oh! thx thx. I'll fly to grab tonite..hehe!

MeRy said...

Nice holiday trip...

jen said...

the beach is very nice, haha you really slide for 10 times, lol! i don't dare to do that cause my mum sai i'm too fat, later tersekat half way at the slide then very emberassing >.<

Joanna Tang said...

MeRy:Ya, had a great time with family.

jen:hehe! previously i went to sunway lagoon, i played the long slide too,1/2 way down ah, my swimsuit koyak a bit at the butt.. so embarrasing lah..

Borneo Falcon said...

Last time I try to survey that place (when still not fully operational) I was chased away by the guard.